Khamis, 5 Mac 2009

Ishhhh~

I really hate whenever I help and give advices to my friends and they just won’t listen. It’s really frustrating when they are even said I’m busy body and they stop talking with me. My parent always said that I’m so stupid to help those who did not appreciate my help or use me. Apa boleh buat~swt~I just like to help people and I didn’t expect anything back from them. I never make mistake in prediction. If u doesn’t want to listen to my advice then u will regret later.
Usually later, those who don’t want to listen to me will come back to find and chat with me again then that time they just realised that I’m right but it’s already too late because already being hurt by others. Mmmm, I wonder why all of them want to be like that leh~can’t they prevent before bad things happen? Or maybe human is like that, need to be hurt before they learn something or know their mistakes.
okla~i'll stop at here :)



p/s:this guy really can sing~his voice is so dreamy and he is handsome too.i bet a lots of girls o even guys will fall for him.haha

4 ulasan:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ berkata...

wei wei wei uncle collin, humans won't grow if they don't fall down...

Tanpa Nama berkata...

ya some of the peoples are like tat one..

Collin berkata...

i know uncle willy~just sometimes feels want to spank them~

ah sen, u oso like them ar?

Tanpa Nama berkata...

depends loo..

Catat Ulasan