Selasa, 17 Mac 2009

Bidor to KL, KL to Bidor, and Bidor to KL agaiin~

it is school holiday again~
I went to kl to meet my sis, sis in law, and my nieces from 14-17 March.
1st day at kl, we stay at Capital Hotel. It was a tired day for me because I need to drag my 20 kg luggage from Chit Loong Garden(Bidor) to Bukit Bintang because I need my sister to help me bring back the 20 kg luggage to my hometown. This is my last semester and I’m having my practical at Bidor. Before I came to Bidor, my university is situated at Tanjung Malim. Now I m trying to bring back my things as much as possible because I still left 1 ½ month before I going back to my hometown that is Kuching. Anyway lets continue my kl trip  I arrive let to the Capital Hotel. My sis already went to KLCC shopping. Putting all my stuff in the hotel, I went to Petaling Street to cut my hair. Then, I went to Time Square to meet fat Jatta. I just meet him for a while because he is busy with his MC and dancing performance. He is not as fat as I expected la but that day he seems a bit tired and do not have enough sleep. Oh~1st time heard his voice, he sound like Queen Elizabeth, hahaha.


Jatta and I :)(If I m not mistaken, he is just 19 y/o)

After that I went to KLCC to meet my family~ wow, my sis gain weight and as usual my nieces is still very very fat  my sis seem very worry about her body when I told her this time is the fattest I ever seen her. Haha, of coz she become fat jor la coz recently she just got promotion to become Celcom’s marketing manager in Kuching branch and got 4 months bonus from the company. Even she is 3+y/o now, appearance is still very important for my sister as she is former City Queen and Miss Cheong Sam before. 1st day we only manage to walk around in KLCC because of the rain, we cannot go anywhere else.


My Fat nieces


tired niece falls asleep (picture taken by her Bian Tai uncle)

2nd day- we went to Genting Highland. There was nothing special at there. Next time, never ever book 1st World Hotel again because we spend 5 hour waiting for our number to be call to check-in our room. Bare in mind that we should only live at Genting 1 day or maximum 2 days because u will be died of bored if u stay too many days at there. We went to play indoor and outdoor games before we check-in our room. So funny, I saw some of the tourist at there wear like Santa Claus. They make Genting look like having snow. That day Genting is actually quite hot. I even sweat a lot while walking around in there. I can’t imagine how those people feel while wearing like Santa.


At Genting~ can u spot where am I :P


Having my breakfast at 1st World Hotel and this is my new hair style.More mature look and No more childish hair.


Extra ticket we bought and we try to give to other people for free.

3rd day going back to Bukit Bintang. Check-in to the same Hotel. Capital Hotel but this time they give us a bigger room with a cheaper price. We live in supreme deluxe room. Nieces seem very happy to stay in the beautiful room. That day nothing special, we just shop at Pavilion, Sungai Wang, and BB plaza. After that we went to have our dinner at 又一村. I don’t know 又一村 is a p restaurant.(my friend, Kelwin, just told me) No wonder every time I enter the restaurant, I will see a lots of good looking guy staring at me like they want to eat me. swt~
anyway, that night my sis, nieces and I have some funny conversation in the hotel:
Sister: Aduh~u spend all the $$ that your grandma send to you and even spend more than your uncle eh~
Niece: The Rm100 is not enough for me to buy all the ‘Girls’ accessories.
Me: Then when u grows up, I think u have to find a prince to buy the entire beauty product for you.
Niece: Don’t want lah, I prefer married an old rich guy. Make him die faster and take away all his belonging~
Sister: where u got all this evil idea from?
Niece: well, easy, its from tv.
Younger niece: Womanizer, woman, womanizer, baby….(get high and singing alone on the bed)

Both of my nieces (5 and 7 years old) talk and act like an adult. They didn’t listen to kid song such as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star too~ they listen to Hot and Cold. They pay the money by themselves whenever they buy anything.

After 5 minutes the technician came to our room to fix the broken hair dryer in the shower room. I was making joke to my niece and I can’t believe the respond I got from a 7 years old kid. I wonder how my sis taught them.swt
Me: The O Nang (the black guy) is trying dryer on himself after fixing it.hehehe.
Giving me the lazy look, my niece answers me…
Niece: yea,yea,yea, he even drying his pubic hair~


Fooling around in the room with my niece.


Niece fall asleep.(pic taken by their Bian Tai uncle again)

4th day~my sis, nieces and sis in law check out the room around 1 pm. Before they went back to Kuching, my sis brings me to eat delicious Thai Foods and as a result, in the second day, I grow lots of pimples again. swt. After we separated, I went to meet Darren and Kelwin. Nothing special, we just went to sing k and we shout like crazy people in Green Box. Kelwin is Green Box member and each of us only pay Rm10 to sing 3 hour.oh, that day, I also bought a new white pdi short and through Ah Sen blog, I just realized that we have the same short.


with Shorty Kelwin


with silly Darren

Okla~I will stop from here. It’s a long essay eh~hehe~anyway. Saturday(21 March) will go to kl again to meet some old friends again. The purposed I keep meeting friends at kl is because I will graduate soon and going back to Kuching. I scare that I don’t have chance to meet them anymore :)

2 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

ouh cool! the same white PDI short haha..shud take pic wit it lor ^^

Tanpa Nama berkata...

"No wonder every time I enter the restaurant, I will see a lots of good looking guy staring at me like they want to eat me. swt~"

ckckck~ uncle collin mz be vy cool n nice looking

Catat Ulasan