Rabu, 25 Mac 2009

Meeting again~(21/3/09)

1 week of holiday is so damn boring. Therefore, I go to kl to meet friends again. I met Darren, Eddie, Ah Sen, Ting Yoong, and Watermelon (I forgot his real name,swt).
I‘ve arrived at kl around 11am and it seems that everybody was late. Darren (late 1 hour), Eddie (late 1 ½ hour), Ah Sen (late 2 hour), Ting Yoong and Watermelon (late 2 ½ hour). I think next time I have to tell them meet around 9 a.m if I want to meet them at 11 am. So that I wont need to wait them for hours again.
At kl, as usual loafing around Bukit Bintang. We (Darren, Ah Sen, Eddie and I) have our lunch at Mc Donald and meet Ting Yoong and Watermelon at there too. Actually I don’t know who is Watermelon, only saw his profile in Friendster and he got thousands of friends. His real person really looks different from his picture. In real life, he looks like aunty~no offence but he really look like aunty~hahaha…Meanwhile, Ting Yoong look different already. He started to know how to style himself. Now, He got golden lion hair and cowboy shoe :). Too bad I forget to take photo with Ting Yoong and Watermelon. After having our lunch, 4 of us separated with Ting Yoong and Watermelon because the princess cannot walk so far until Pavilion as that day the weather was a bit hot.
Frankly, that day is quite boring because nothing to do at there~no movie, no one interested in playing arcade games, no bowling, and no attractive/good looking people to see. We just walk around the city and take pictures. I kept asking them whether they feel bored or not because I scared that I m wasting their time + I feel a bit bored for nothing to do too. That day, don’t know y~ I feel that some of the words that said by Darren are a bit annoying especially the part when he told me that his close friend told him that I will only make friend with the ugly one or people who are more ugly than me. Well,well,well, let me make thing clear~I admit that most of my friends are not very attractive or very good looking but I can assure you that they are good and kind people. I do have good looking friend even models too but majority of them are snobbish and only willing to meet me personally. Hmmm, I know the guy who talks bad about me. I wonder he got many friends or not because he is ugly and have bad attitude.

Darren, Me, Ah Sen and Eddie.


we look match eh~ just realised that Ah Sen and i have the same sense of style :)


saw Ferrari at Pavilion


cool eh~

8pm we all walk our own way. i arrived at Bidor around 10 pm. on my way walked to my rent house. i feel so warm when a lots of my student bumped into me and greet me at the street.

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

oh i dint notice tat u were annoyed..

Catat Ulasan