Khamis, 12 Mac 2009

Penang trip

went to Penang last saturday until monday. really angry when im on my way to Penang from Bidor because being scolded by rude west malaysian without any reason and i didnt fight back, only ignore them coz im educated guy~
1st incident- an old indian woman shout at me and said im lucky to have the last ticket when i change my bus ticket time from Bidor to Ipoh.i only change ticket time ma~y so fierce~im the customer and i do pay leh~
2nd incident- at Ipoh bus station. i waited for extra ticket to buy for nearly 1 hour(coz all the ticket already sold out). the ticket seller told me that next bus maybe still have empty sit for me but i have to wait everybody enter the bus to make sure that it still have empty sit for me. this mean that i will be the last person to enter the bus. luckily, i got my ticket. i rush to the bus and i saw everybody sit in the bus waiting for me. the bus ticket collector scold me. he said im late and walk so slow like `pondan`. im so stupid at that time, i didnt say anything and just walk into the bus. it is not my fault as the ticket seller sell me the ticket at last minute and i waited the bus for nearly 1 hour.
3rd incident-i arrived Butterworth. ok, again i `kena marah' by rude uncle because i dont know that we need to change syiling before sit our ass fat on the ferry.

anyway~i spend a few days at there and i spend a lots in foods. really love the Penang laksa that situated near kek lok si.


this is what i saw while im eating my laksa.....lazy cat....


New shoe that i bought from Penang. My first Converse shoe as i usually buy Nike~

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

wah u kept kena scold,it was nt ur day then..
n tat shoe is vy nice leh! like it ^^

Catat Ulasan