Khamis, 26 Februari 2009

Nintendo, Sega Saturn, Super Nintendo, PS1, PS2, PS3…All about game la~

All my housemates are going back to their hometown. Sitting alone in my room, I search some info about old video games~ it’s really bring back a lots of sweet memories and time goes by so fast. I still remember I started playing video game at the age of 6.(18 years ago) It is all because of my uncle that I started to learn how to play video game. I still remember that the old games that I learn to play are Pac Man and Super Mario. At that time, Nintendo joy stick only have up, down, left, right, A, B, select and start button.(so simple) of cause the graphic is dreadful  because Nintendo graphic is only 8 bit. We were not using cd to play those games. We used tape. I m a fan of Rockman/Megaman 1 at that time and I having a hard time to defeat Iceman. Donkey Kong at that time was very popular but I not very keen on it. Hahaha, I do remember ‘1947’ the plane will fart whenever it try to evade enemies bullets~
Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior is the 1st fighting game that I played. Street Fighter 2 have better graphic because Sega Saturn’s graphic is 16 bit. I do not have the chance to play Street Fighter 1 because Street Fighter 1 made it debut in the arcades in 1987 and I m too young to play it. My 1st favourites RPG game is Fantasy Star 4: The End of The Millennium and Rika is one of my favourite character. I started to try out Final Fantasy 4 after I learned how to play RPG game. I do agree to magazines that mention Final Fantasy 7 teaches gamers how to cry. It is the saddest moment in the gaming history when Aeris die. Everybody said that Final Fantasy 7 is the best Final Fantasy volume but I do not agree with it because I think Final Fantasy 4 is the best maybe because it is the 1st Final Fantasy that I put my hand on it even though the graphic is very ugly. I really loves the songs in Final Fantasy 4 especially ‘Theme of Love’. So far Final Fantasy already releases 13 volumes. I manage to play all the volume except 3 and 13.


Final Fantasy 4 'Theme of Love'


Final Fantasy 7 'Aerith's'


Final Fantasy 10 'To Zanarkand'

Talk about fighting games~ I used to be very pro in fighting games. Hehe~I still remember when I m 10 – 12 years old, I always challenge secondary school students. Those big gor gor (big brother) were very angry because they cant defeat me no matter in Street Fighter EX or The King of Fighter.


Street Fighter 1 released when im just 2 years old~swt


Look how its changed over the years~

Nowadays it is so easy to find anything I want in youtube. I found a lots of old games theme and it really bring back all my sweet childhood memories. Phew~ I feel so emotional and old now as I listen to all the games theme songs. Every theme have story behind of it :)


Oh~Wild Arms is also one of my favourite RPG game.


Ps1 Tales of Destiny opening song.


Haha~thats all from me now~enjoy those songs ya~ ;)

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

i nvr really like to play games one hehe..
but memories of sumting tat we like is vy vy sweet ^^

Catat Ulasan