Isnin, 9 Februari 2009

~2nd month of my practical~

I started to know some of the shops around my new living place. Bidor is a small town. I usually will buy some bread from a bakery shop at night for my supper. I thought those delicious bread are make by aunties~(because at night the bakers are not at the bakery shop anymore, only left 2 casher at there). Yesterday morning I went to the shop and surprisingly I found out that all these days the bread that I ate was made by 5 stars leng zai. Wow, it is the 1st time that I saw all the bakers are male + very leng zai. That day I saw 4/5 bakers making some new delicious bread. One of them are very tall~even taller than me (im 180cm). I like to buy their breads because the breads that they made are very creative and different than the other bakery shop that I have patronized. Too bad I can’t take their picture because they will kick my ass if they saw I’m taking their pic, hehe. Okla~I will stop at here.oh, if you want to read my old blog/post, you can go to my friendster and read it :) http://zmusixz.blog.friendster.com/


P/s: this video is so damn funny. Especially when she say ‘we should wear proper attire’ when the camera showing her wearing high heels.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan