Ahad, 8 Februari 2009

~The whole January~


OMG time flew so fast~ can’t believe now I’m in my third week of practical~ still have 11 weeks to go and I hope it finish faster~ okok~lets summarize what I do in the whole January.
1-4 Jan = nothing special…
5th = went back to west Malaysia. Stay 1 day at KL because I want to buy New Year cloths at there. Stay at Season Hotel at Jalan Alur accompany by Khien and Ting Yoong J I force them come to accompany me bcoz recently heard a lots of hotel true ghost stories~ I spend Rm1++ to book the room but it is damn dirty. U can see small cockroaches around the room. That day while I went to shopping, I also met Eddie at Pavilion. Haha, he said ‘Eh, aren’t u at Kuching, why come here?’ and I answer ‘I study at here’ then that’s all for our lame conversation.


Khien didn’t want to take picture because that day he doesn’t look leng zai enough but I took it anyway. Hope he didn’t see this post coz he gonna kill me if he saw his not very leng zai picture at here. Hahaha~


10th= stay at new place. Now I live at Bidor, Perak. I’m having my last semester practical.

12th = 1st day of my practical. A bit nervous and they have assembly. All the students look at me like an alien. The principal want me to teach Art and English in the afternoon session because there are not enough male teachers in the afternoon session. Therefore, I was force to separate my friends (2 girls) because they were asked to teach Form 3 and 4 classes in the morning session.

13th= aunties (old teacher) at the school like to gossip (they spend too much time in gossiping no wonder they always complain that they don’t have enough time to do school activities) and bully the young one (us). I even heard some of the teachers said that I’m snobbish and did not respect them. They are really crazy~ I’m extremely busy writing my lesson plan because the principle gives me the timetable so late. Where on earth I have time to say HI and shake hand one by one with all of them. I did give them a warm smile whenever I saw anyone of them. I think maybe they expect me to give them ang pao, foods, or even gold to show my respectful.

19th= I started to used to the school 3 8 3 8 atmosphere after one week of practical at the secondary school. I didn’t join the teachers to gossip other people. I just do my work/part until 6.45pm then straight away I go back to my sweet old rent house.

22nd = feel a bit uncomfortable because wherever I go, people will look at me. Feel like a celebrity :P hahaha, its feel like paparazzi everywhere. know y? because wherever I go, secondary school kids will come to me and call ‘teacher! teacher~~!! Teacher~~~!!!’ 22nd nite. Miss Ho, Miss Tan and Miss Tan’s bf invite me to go to a small restaurant to eat some delicious foods for my coming birthday J after that (10 pm) 4 of us crazy people drive from Bidor to Kampar just want to see the Kampar’s Tesco look like. 11 pm arrive there and we only manage to buy half price cheese cakes then we spend another 1 hour to go back to Bidor << 23rd=" going">

Before going back to my hometown, I also stop a while at kl to do some shopping. The decoration in Pavilion is so beautiful.



24th= my birthday~!!1st time in 4 years celebrate my birthday at my hometown. Nothing special, just sing k with a group of old friends. Sing until heart out : P my parents and my bro cant figure out what kind of present I like. So, they just give me ang pao and ask me buy myself. swtswtswt.


Men YSL limited edition perfume. It is a special present from my sister. Thank you, sis :)

28-29th (3rd and 4th day of chinses new year) = my old classmate and I went to nearly 20 houses. So geng~its like marathon.

30th= meet Yuno. Go yam cha~ hehe, he is still so quiet and shy.

31st= going back to Bidor. Issshhh~Im so don’t want to go back to my practical place dunno y~ feel so emotional especially when my mom call me.

Ok, that’s how I spend my boring life in the whole January. Tata~


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan