Isnin, 6 April 2009

What am I doing recently?

These pictures will tell it all.


This is the only picture that I captured during our visiting to Kampar.
My course mate and I went to Kampar around UTAR area after we can’t found a good food for our dinner in Bidor and we spend 1 hour to reach Kampar. Surprisingly, it is a small city. The surrounding is very beautiful and a lots of restaurant. They have Grand Kampar Hotel too.


I went to Teluk Intan with 5 teachers and 1 ex student to see the unbalanced tower.(I can’t remember it’s name~swt)



I’m one of the judges for the PBSM cooking competition that held at the school canteen. The food seem so seductive hor~ but don’t be fool by the decoration. Some of the food are half cook, and doesn’t have any taste at all. Some of the students even forget to take away the prawn’s poo.



I went to Da Sek Shan.(big rock mountain) The place is so pretty just like a painting~



Now, I’m having my mask session. Recently, started to use mask because don’t know why my face grow a lots of pimples. Hahaha, the picture looks so funny hor~ my friend said that I’m so dare to post an ugly picture in my own blog. I replied him that I’m not afraid people saw my ugly pictures, I only afraid they don’t know who I am :)

1 ulasan:

ah sen berkata...

LOL,tat's the pic XD

Catat Ulasan