Ahad, 26 April 2009

~Dog~


Recently just watched a movie called ‘Marley and me’. The movie really touches me because I have the same experience before.
I always wanted to have a new big dog again but my mum wouldn’t aloud coz it will be very hard for us when it is time for our pet to go. It’s like losing one of our family members. Usually dogs can live around 13 years. Best memory with my dog was when I was in form 2. I fall down and hurt my knee while playing football. I can’t believe that my dog were more nervous than my friends when it saw my knee was bleeding. Rushing to me, straight away it licks my wound. Usually dog will lick its wound maybe because they believe that their saliva can make the wound heal faster (how do I know? I m not a doctor). That cool dog follow me everyway I go and try to protect me whenever it think that danger is around me.
Puma, another dog of mine, died last year. For most of my primary schoolmate may know that I had a big black stupid+ naughty dog just like a puma and that’s y we name it Puma. It was a heartbreaking experienced for me when I saw my dog became blind after I came back from my uni to have my holiday. (Dog are like human too, when they are old they will started to have visual problem) The 12 years old dog always fall into drain coz it can’t see. Day by day, Puma started to eat less and it always cried at night.( maybe it started to know that it time has come gua~). To stop Puma suffers, my family finally decided to bring Puma to the animal doctor and give poison INJECTION to stop it last breath. Thank god I didn’t at there to see the process because that time I m still in west Malaysia. My mum cried while she called me and told me that my dog is no longer accompanying her.

Through the movie, I really agree with what the author said:
“Dog has no use for fancy car, big home, or designer cloths. A water log stick will do just fine. Dog didn’t care you are rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dump, give them your heart and he will give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare, pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?”

P/s: Breaking news!! My mom just inform me that my long lost cat (disappear nearly 1 year) suddenly come back to our home. It look older now but it still give us respond when we called it ‘Milk’.swtswtswt~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan