Ahad, 26 April 2009

~Packing~

Just finish my 14 weeks of practical. While packing my books, I saw my old diary lying on the floor and I found an interesting info in my old diary.



Ta dah~~!! It is my height from 1989 until 2005. swtswtswt~it seems that I stop growing since 4 years ago~ isshh~really hope I can grow taller :)

After that, I look back my old photo between the 1st day and the last day of my practical at SMJK Choong Hua.


Before


After

What’s the different? I bet u will say ‘nothing different leh’ but I may not agree with you because my inner self do change since I teach at that school. I experienced how a dad (teacher) taking care of all his naughty kids (students). I’ve learnt patience.)

2 ulasan:

阿干 berkata...

wei..u got 180cm ar?haha...same height oo...

Collin berkata...

eerrrmm~uncle, can i know who r u?

Catat Ulasan