Ahad, 26 April 2009

What am I doing recently?(part two)

These pictures will tell it all.
At KL again.


I went to kl again to meet Wilson, Darren, Ah Sen, Watermelon, and Ting Yoong. Kaken, and Jeremy ‘put aeroplane’.


Ting Yoong(the one that hiding his face like aunty but he still can’t hide his lion hair) and Watermelon(the fat one).

Basketball competition.

A-yi and I become commissioner for the competition. Our school for the boy’s team got second place and the girl’s team became champion for this year. Both of us become very dark after two days of outdoor under the hot sun without sun block.

A day visit to Gua Tempurung and Ipoh's Jusco

I went to ‘Gua Tempurung’, fooling around in the cave for 3 hours with my students. I have to take care of them because I m their scout teacher.



Actually the cave is quite dangerous and a bit challenging for the students. In the cave, one of the part I need to hold my students while they were sliding down from the hill. It was so embarrassing because actually I need to grab my student hand while she is sliding down from the dangerous place but in the end I grabbed her breast. I have to make thing clear ar~ it is not my fault ar~ your whole body bang on me 1st~swtswtswt…


Resting at a small river around the cave~Splash~


Teacher and all the scout students.(can u spot where am i?)


After we leave the cave, we went to Ipoh, Jusco, to have our lunch and of cause I never miss the arcade :). That day was a bit weird, my friends keep telling me that there was a handsome guy keep looking at me. Turning back to see how he look, errmmm, I really do agree with my friend, he is really handsome wor. He is very tall too. It seems that he is accompanying his parent to shopping gua. Aiya, I dun mind d,if u really want to be my friend~come ask my number la and dun keep peeping at me la~hehe.

Amber Stone Ulu Yam resort.

3 old teachers, Myho and I went to have 3 day 2 night camping with all the PRS(Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya) students.


With the president of PRS


With Ex student


With PRS senior student.


‘Curi tulang’


Students attacked by leeches while having their jungle tracking.


We rest for an hour at a beautiful waterfall.


Giant leaf. so dangerous, will knock on our head anytime~


Miss Lai, Myho, student n I.

Kampar pasar malam.

1st time went and saw a pasar malam that base on Chinese style. Mmmm~the cake are seducing and cheap too (3 slice only RM5.00) but it taste…..

Eat steamboat with 5 teachers, A-yi, and 1 ex student.


See Ah Kuen face so funny~ prepare to fight for the foods.



They treat us because we will leave the school soon.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan