Isnin, 6 Julai 2009

suddenly miss somebody again :)



YOU ARE THERE
in the evening, when the kettle's on for tea
an old familiar feeling settles over me
and it's your face I see
and I believe that you are there

in a garden, when I start to touch a rose
I feel the petals soft and sweet against my nose
I smile and I suppose
that somehow maybe you are there

when I'm dreaming
and I find myself awake without a warning
then I rub my eyes and fantasize
and all at once I realise

it's morning
and my fantasy is fading like a distant star at dawn
my dearest dream is gone
I often think there's just one thing to do:
pretend that dream is true
and tell myself that you are there

3 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Nice song..

shane berkata...

miss him again?

Collin berkata...

eerrmm~dear stranger~do i know u??introduce urself la~lets be friend :)

Catat Ulasan