Rabu, 29 Julai 2009

Best man~


the bride and bridegroom. i dont have many picture of the bridegroom because he don't like to take picture.

Here is the best man experience that I promise will post few weeks ago~hoho~actaully its nothing special la~ because my friend is not very religious type of person. So I quite free to be his best man~haha~

09/07/09~It is a big day for my friend  he is that 1st that got married. He is my old classmate and my hometown friend that I usually hang around. His wife is just 20 y/o~ (4 years younger than us). She is so young~ hmmm, I think my friend done something wrong and that why they get married so early but his wife doesn’t look like pregnant. Anyway, I don’t dare to ask them, all I can do is to wish them all the best.
8/07/09 (a day before my friend’s wedding)
Actually I’m quiet disappointed because my friend still didn’t ask me to be his groomsman or usher~ waited until 8pm suddenly they (friends who just came back from Singapore and Sabah) call me and invite me to the bridegroom’s house. Then I realised that these people do things in last minutes. We went to the bridegroom house to accompany his last day as unmarried man :)


the wedding car
9/07/09
4 am woke up. My friends came to fetch me to the bridegroom’s house and I also didn’t know that I was chosen to be his best man ~swt. The reason I was being chose to be the best man among my friends is because I m the tallest and only I can stand next to the best man for the lady side coz im taller than her. That day I didn’t wear as cool as usual because all my old schoolmate + friends are born in rural area. I will just look like an alien if I wear like urban kids~haha~ things that I like about my rural area(hometown) friends is that they are so friendly and like to help each other no matter how busy or how far they are. I feel so comfy whenever I meet them. Urban friends are more selfish + kiasu if compare with my rural area friends.(whatever la~ im like teaching geography~haha~) anyway, lets continue our main topic for this post~haha~ 5 am we went to fetch the bride. Of coz~ b4 we enter the bride room, we need to pass some challenge by the supporter (bride’s friends) from the bride side. I think bridegroom will think that I m really worth to be his best man lo coz I help him a lot hoho~
1st stage = drink some weird veggie juice mix with chilli. My other friend is so clever, he throw away the juice after I drank 2/4 of it as I complaint that they use lousy blender~
2nd stage = using bread to decorate a sentence to say ‘I love u’. This time of coz they ask my help again as I m an art teacher.
3rd stage = the bridegroom have to answer a few questions about the bride. Luckily he answered all the questions correctly.
4th stage = the bridegroom have to sing a song for the bride while jumping like a frog. (The bridegroom seem a bit angry while doing it~haha)
5th stage = all the guys have to work hard to blow all the flour away inside the big bowl just to find the correct key to open the door lock.
Final stage = have to take away ribbons that tied on the door by just using our mouth. I am the tallest and of coz they need my help again to take away the highest ribbon.

6 am, take the bride to the bridegroom’s house. After that, some traditional occasions were held.


Everything finish around 8 am and for the extra time, we went to a beautiful park to take some photos for the couple. While taking picture, I saw a cute dog doing exercise at the park alone. So funny, the dog was not afraid of us. It just mind his own business~


favourite picture that i took.

10 am – back to the bridegroom’s house. While waiting for the lunch, we play some poker games and take some pictures using my lousy phone.

1 pm – I was damn tired and go back home to have some nap before the dinner.


the bride and i. i try to wear as good boy as possible coz there are a lots of old folks at there.

6.30 pm – sat on my own table and I saw lots of old classmate. I feel like I m in my old secondary school classroom.

11.00 pm – the dinner finish. My friends n I went to have some drink at Isabella. Nice surrounding and beautiful decoration.

12.00 pm - went back to each other's home. i told a lots of ghost story inside my friend's car and all the girls are very scare~haha~im very naughty hor~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan