Ahad, 5 Julai 2009

~Collin~

I m not always happy go lucky as all of u always like to mentioned~ I also have my sad and miserable moment. It’s just that I seldom express my feeling to my friends. I only express it to my close friends.(hehe, they are so unlucky to be my close friends hor)
I m also realised that I’ve changed a lot in this 4 years especially this year. Hmmmm, I don’t know that my changing is an improvement or not. I’ve becoming more talkative (also known as bitchy for some of my friends) but of cause new friends will said that I m always bitchy. For the old friends, they will say that I changed 360 degree from inside until outside. Some of my old friends (book worm and good mommy’s boy/girl type) can’t accept who I am now and become less contact with me. On the other hand, I gain new friends that totally different with my old friends either from appearance and their thought. I’ve becoming more open minded, independent and more confident about myself if compare with the old Collin. Sometimes become open minded, and more confident about oneself will make people not really like me. Confuse~ sometimes really confuse of myself. I don’t know what I want. As usual I still confuse about myself whether the big changing of myself is a good thing for me or not.
Should I be the happy go lucky + friendly Collin that talks whatever he likes and always like to meet new friends?
OR
Should I be the old humble quiet Collin who always likes to be alone doing his art works and don’t like to mix with people? Fewer friends mean less enemy and hates.

Rainy day always make people moody. Hope u can put your point of view about me lo.


Haha~this is my IC photo 4 years ago. I look very old but my skin was sooo fair even though the lighting is very bad at that time.

1 ulasan:

shane berkata...

the pic look like a wanted suspect haha..
so much different

Catat Ulasan