Rabu, 3 Jun 2009

~Give myself an applause~

Wow, I just realised that my viewer reach 1000 after I came back from the camp. Not bad because I seldom promote my blog to other people. I only give my blog address to people whom I know~ :) oh, I only really write my blog on the 8th of February 2009.eeerrmm, it is nearly 4 months ago gua~hmm, I wonder what attract u all to read my blog because my blog didn’t talk about sex or post any sexy pictures, and my post is just talk about my boring life. Oh, yah, even though my blog got a lots of view but why no comments d? I only got 1 or 2 comment per post from my friend~ so weird lo~
To my dear stranger who read my blog, can I know who r u?? Do mind to befriend? I don’t mind u r not good looking, male o female, rich o poor,...... as long as u r the one that keep reading my blog then please add my friendster: zmusixz@yahoo.com or my msn: zmusixz@hotmail.com. So that we can become friend. Friend the more the merrier, no need to choose d :)
Hey~if u r reading my blog now then post a comment at here~so that I know who r u lo. oh, yah, oh, yah, I also don’t know one of my follower. Gracjc, do u have blog? Can I have your blog address?
okla~i will stop at here~next post i will post about my 4 days interesting camp life :) and now my legs are so painful until cant drive coz i fall from stage while i'm at the camp.


this is old youtube video i saw. so funny until i dont want my viewer to miss it.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan