Jumaat, 19 Jun 2009

4days n 3 nights camp at UNIMAS~

Recently I went to a camp especially for the form 5 and 6 students who prepare to enter university or private college soon. I’m one of the committee members for this camp. I mean I’m the leader for the information department. Haha~My group prepare all the uni info for all the young kids. Wow, I didn’t know that young kids (17-18 years old) at Kuching nowadays are so fashionable~ haha~maybe I become old and out of date lo. I still think that young school kids are still wearing aunty and uncle cloths while going out just like 4 years ago (my era)
These few days we just baby sit them lo~ give them games and let them experience the how’s a uni student’s life. It brings sweet memorable moment for them and for me that I don’t know how to explain. I think to have a chance to be with these kids and work with other uni students is really worth it even though I fall from stage and hurt my legs in the last day because of feeling like a zombie because not enough sleep (I cannot walk properly for 1 week), being shock by electric, my skin become very dark because of over exposed under the hot sun and fall sick after came back from the camp. Haha~ even though I’m a teacher, I didn’t follow the rules at the camp. I do whatever I want without follow the timetable since I do my part nicely and able to make myself popular among the students, hehehe. No one dare to give me a piece of their mind (even the president of the camp) because I’m the only super senior who will graduate soon at there.

me with one of the students


acting on stage~ya~thats my wife~haha


giving my point of view for the students.


i'm in charge of taking care of this student


asking to take pic with one of the group

After the camp, we have ‘thank you’ dinner (for making the camp a success) with the state vice minister, Datuk Patinggi Tan Sri George Chan(I don’t know whether I write his very long name correct or not la~swr) .

my table.

with Jonathan.


with vice president of the camp.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan