Rabu, 19 Ogos 2009

damn arrrghhh~so angry~


this one is especially for u n if ur friend want also then he can get it from me~


sometimes, u will feel that they are trying to againts u~(feel innocent)its not my fault~u started it 1st~trying to make fun of me, then when i try to make fun of u back, u get angry pulak!! shit la!!arrgghhh so angry~i have enough of this!!simply say u want to stop to be my friend whenever u r angry.ok, now im serious,dont want to be my friend then dont want la!! i dont care~~~~isshhhh!!!im not a basketball simply let u throwing around. u all seems like its easy to click delete a friend but im not!!its really hurt~~isshh, i just lost 2 friends in one day.both of them are bestfriend, nowonder are the same type!!!get angry easily!!if get angry easily then dont come to disturb people, later u get angry urself again!!shit la~always say im childish. if im childish then im sure i will do mistake n live in a miserable life like u now!!!!arrrggghhhh!!!hate people always think that they are very mature, in fact they are not + younger than me!!(maybe kids r like tht, always try to be mature)that y i dont listen watever u said n wont change.dont forget im closer with older people more than u do. if ur point is mature/logic or concrete enough of coz i will accept n follow but u r not~~im damn hate u~hate u that i always let u win. now, no more, u go die la. i dont care~!!!byebye!!arrggghh~~

p/s:phew~blogging really can make me feel better~anyway,excuse my broken english because im really mad~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan