Jumaat, 8 Mei 2009

Finally finish my 4 years of degree

People keep asking me ‘do u want to take master?’.eeermmm, I think I want to work for a few years before I continue my studies even though my degree result is quite satisfying lo. I want to work for a few years to earn $$ for my parent (ever heard filial piety? :) ).
Before going back to my hometown, my family (my mom, bro,sis) come to Bidor to help me bring back all my heavy stuff to kl. My dad cannot come because of his job. Anyway, we spend 6 days at kl. In these few days, I do found+learn a lot from my sibling (bro and sis).3 of us are actually not very close. This is because we have our own friends and we seldom hang out together.
I just realised that my sis is a heavy smoker just like my grandfather and she just become marketing manager for Celcom in Sarawak branch.(no wonder she become so fat coz her salary become so high jor) through her, I just realised that my sis in law recently just bought a factory and some shops again but he is still as stingy as ever because big `tauke`(businessman) like him still sometimes want my sister to treat him.
Anyway, we went to Sungei Wang Green box to sing k too. Hahaha~ I think we are the oldest folks at there especially my mom. While waiting outside the shop for our turn to enter the room, I saw all of the customers are teenager. Wow, I didn’t know that my bro can actually sing really well~ohohoh~I also found out that my damn brother are not taller than me but he is a lot taller than me~swt~



My brother and sister (she become fat jor lo)

Besides, we also stayed 1 day at Genting. We went to Sahara and it is my 1st time to a dance launch. (I’m a good boy, never wild at club before,haha). Surprisingly, I found out that I can actually dance and I can even shuffle~ (maybe I born to be a dancer,hehehe) I can dance maybe because of my childhood nerd life. When I was still a teenager, I’m a big fan of Dance Dance Revolution game and I use the dancing mat to dance whenever I came back from school. All the dance steps is usefull in the disco :) my sis, bro and I own the stage that night because it seems that all the customers are so shy and dance like they are having their Tai Chi lesson. We also dance with one wild Arabian and he though my sis are my girlfriend because he saw me keep following my sister while we were dancing(I try to protect my sis coz scare those horny guy do bad things to my sis ma~my police bro also la~dance for a while already sit on the chair like a piece of shit and drink beer only) but the Arabian also stupid la~I look so old meh~swt~my sister is 11 years older than me leh~even older than my oldest blogger friend, uncle Willy, hahaha~
Har~well, I’m at my sweet old hometown Kuching, Sarawak now. 1st thing that I go hunt down is the famous tomato noodle and no more West Malaysia ‘kicap’ noodle.



Haha~this picture only make me hungry nia~ Malaysian only can found tomato noodle and the Sun Drop orange juice at Sarawak. The noodle taste sweet and sour but not spicy o~

1 ulasan:

ah sen berkata...

-congratz for finally finish ur degree..
-i think ur bro n sis dint look like u lo..
-i gt caught looked sad..paiseh.. :$
-wah nvr heard tomato noodle b4 ^^

Catat Ulasan